07-10-2007 Probabilistic Planning and Operation of Power Transmission Systems in a Competitive Market by
Andreas I. Kamarinopoulos
The Laboratory of Electric Energy Systems of the National Technical University of Athens is organizing an EES-UETP course entitled "Probabilistic Planning and Operation of Power Transmission Systems in a Competitive Market".
This course is intended for professionals of Electric Power Utilities, System Operators (Independent System Operators – ISOs, Regional Transmission Operators – RTOs, Transmission System Operators - TSOs), power system consultants, researchers and post-graduate students.
- Transmission System Challenges – Probabilistic Modelling Aspects
- Transmission System Considering Uncertainty – Standards – Probabilistic
Modelling – Optimisation Issues (A. Papalexopoulos)
- Probabilistic Load Flow Modelling and Applications (N. Hatziargyriou)
- On Line Security Assessment of Power Systems Using Automatic Learning
Techniques (N. Hatziargyriou)
- Assessment of Transmission System Performance - Quality of Supply - Indices
- Well-being Analysis of Power Systems (V. Miranda)
- Decision Making Using Risk and Reliability Indices (M. Matos)
- Reliability and Cost Assessment of Composite Generation and Transmission
System Operating in a Competitive Market (E. Dialynas)
The course will take place in Athens, Greece, from Monday 12th to Wednesday 14th of November 2007 at the National Technical University of Athens and it is an excellent opportunity to contact researchers and engineers from electric utilities and research organisations from several countries and to exchange experiences in the above referred area.
All sessions and written material will be in English.
Full information (program, instructors, registration) can be obtained by
visiting the EES-UETP web page at http://www.eesuetp.unibo.it (section
Do not hesitate to contact the course coordinators or the secretariat if needed:
Prof. E.N. Dialynas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. N. Hatziargyriou (email@example.com)
Secretariat of the Course
|Probabilistic Planning and Operation of Power Transmission Systems in a Competitive Market|
07-09-2007 Posters - 2nd General Assembly Smart Grids, Monastery Banz, Germany, 8/9 November 2007 by
Andreas I. kamarinopoulos
|Posters - 2nd General Assembly Smart Grids, Monastery Banz, Germany, 8/9 November 2007|
17-08-2007 4th European PV Hybrid and Mini-grid Conference, 29-30 May 2008, Glyfada, Athens, Greece by
Visit to the 1st Wind Park of Europe on Kythnos
Visit of the Kythnos Microgrid
30-03-2006 2nd International Conference on Integration of Renewable and Distributed Resources, 4-8 December 2005, Marriott Hotel Napa, CA, USA by